Connect Back To Yourself
Connect Back To Yourself is a radical and tender nine week journey to transform your relationship with your body and emotions, creating rhythm and live freely and fully.
We cycle through our Menstrual Cycle between 400-500 times in our life, and I want every woman to experience a relationship of wonder and awe with yourself, all aspects of yourself. By living in sync with your cycle, heal discomfort and optimising your energy and ambitions with your inner nature.
Come as you are.
You may be tolerating your cycle or already recognising that the feminine way is the way. And in particular that the rhythm that your menstrual cycle offers is the rhythm and holds all the answers you need. You may be a practioner supporting other woman and want to know more about how to live healthily, bringing in the wisdom of Ayurveda and Dinacharya.
Embrace your body and step into your power
What’s so special about this programme?
1. This programme is for those who value mentorship and are prepared to be propelled by a dynamic group of women. You will join where you are today, with openness and a desire to live a more connected life. You will create new healthy habits with ease.
2. I’ve created it in sync with nature and the feminine energy. There is no hustling, no striving, no rigid goal orientation or hard and fast rules.
3. We flow with the intelligence that is around us, tune into our own intuition, and elevate one another while learning, practicing and holding each other to live the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, bringing my own experience of shifting from pain and frustration to living with freedom, changing careers and doing work of great meaning, while also moving countries.
4. We talk about the things that we don’t talk about elsewhere or have nowhere else to talk about, in a space that values inclusion, support and listening. We face fears together and make them manageable, allowing you to learn, grow, rest and regenerate.
5. I lead with my heart, with heart-based intentions, devotion and supported practices. And you can also flow in this way, creating a life full of your highest desires, recognising that you listen to your soul through your body.
Menstrual Cycle Living
How does living in sync with my cycle offer me more time and energy?
When we we accept and tune into our inner nature everything changes. We get to slow and flow with life, creating new habits and feel healthier. Which opens up more opportunities and a life of meaning. Which I hope gives you the potential to bring your gifts to the world.
WEEKLY LIVE SESSIONS: we meet as a group weekly for the nine weeks.
ONLINE PORTAL: There is weekly video and audio content available weekly on our Connect Back To Yourself portal to support you to explore and deepen your cyclical knowledge, healing and transformation.
ACCOUNTABILITY SISTER: You will choose your own accountability sister for the journey and beyond, who will be someone you support and supports you in return.
1-2-1 COACHING & MENTORING: You will have two 1-2-1 Coaching & Mentoring session with me, Susan.
BONUS: Energy Clearing and Healing with a Reiki Healer to begin your journey.
If you already know this is for you, Book Here will secure your place. If you require a payment plan please drop me an email and we can arrange. You can convert Euro to other exchange rates here.
If you would prefer a call first to find out more and see if it is right for you can click below and choose a time.
Are you ready?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know this is for me?
This is for women who are seeking rhythm in their life and want to tune into their Menstrual Cycle creating healthy rhythms for more clarity, time and energy. You have big desires, and want to bring meaningful work and energy to the world. You know to transition in and to this, you need rhythm, connection with other women and desire to live cyclically embracing your body, soul and mind.
When is the programme?
The programme re-emerges again in 2022
For how long will I have access to the portal?
After enrolling, you have access to the portal for as long as you would like; you receive lifetime access.
Is the programme open to women of all ages?
We welcome women of all ages but find the programme is best suited to women in their menstruating years.
Do I need to be menstruating to join?
Whether you’re menstruating, seeking to return to menstruating, no longer menstruating or preparing to no longer menstruate you are welcome. You may also be working with women as a practitioner and wish to explore the cycle through the eyes of Ayurveda.
Why is it important to meet nearly every week?
Making space for ourselves consistently is both a reminder and a chance to pause and slow down, making space for yourself to recalibrate and check that you are meeting your needs.
What happens if I can’t attend one of the live calls?
We record all the live circles and post them on the group portal so you won’t miss a thing.